An amazing opportunity awaits at Smarp in Stockholm.
This is your chance to join a high growth Pre-IPO startup with offices in Helsinki, Stockholm and London.
The ideal candidate understands the social media technology landscape and the needs and mindsets of marketers and internal comms. You probably have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. We are looking for someone who is much more than a salesperson – a true partner to clients who can identify market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with potential clients and educate them about the advantages of Employee Communications & Advocacy
- Going through demo presentations and converting potential customers to paying ones
- Take responsibility of your own sales territory and quota
- Work closely with management, marketing and technical teams to improve the product and the sales process – we want you to contribute in all areas
What is in it for you:
- You get to constantly learn, improve and leave your mark in the success of the company
- A base salary and attractive, goal-driven bonus structure
- You have the possibility to grow with the company and get a quick boost in your career
- International atmosphere with multiple cultures and locations
- You will be a team member in an ambitious, fast-growing, international start-up with amazing spirit >> check us out on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out some behind the scenes material from us>>
What we would hope from you:
- Experience and proven success in B2B software sales (SaaS models are a huge plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills in English
- Take ownership of your work and the results you deliver
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets/quota
- Enthusiasm, motivation and energy to hunt and close new clients
- Creativity, spontaneity and ability to learn and adjust on the go
- Great team work skills and willingness to have fun together
- Ambition to make Smarp the greatest Global success story ever
What is Smarp?
Smarp is the leading employee communication, advocacy and engagement SaaS provider with operations in Helsinki, Stockholm, London and New York with more than 50 full-time team members. Smarp exists to inspire every professional to be an influencer by making knowledge sharing simple and rewarding. At it’s core, Smarp helps employees to discover and share professional content to their external social media networks, which creates value for themselves as professionals, the employer and their networks. Smarp is the number 1 choice for employee advocacy software, see how it works >>>
Look for more info from our homepage: www.smarp.com