Smarp continues to grow and our customer base keeps getting wider! This means that we are developing our software and services with high speed. Hence we are looking for a compassionate Front-end guru to join our agile development team in our Helsinki office.
What will you be doing:
- You will be one of our master minds of Frontend, potentially in charge of and train other frontend developers
- Using latest technologies, and contribute to them if they are open source
- Helping our UX team with designs
- You are a team member in one of our highly talented tech squads
- Bring our frontend to the next level with your experience and new ideas
What we would hope from you:
- Minimum(hopefully a lot more) 3 years of solid industry experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with major/minor in software engineering
- Mandatory software engineering skills
- React or Angular, or both
- To be a perfect fit for this role you would also know and/or have experience on Webpack and asset-building process, HTML5 and SCSS.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment is preferred
- Artistic background would be nice to have and you might have some UI designing experience and UX knowledge too...
- Social media know-how and activeness
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ambition to make Smarp the greatest Global success story ever
What we can offer:
- You get to constantly learn, improve and leave your mark in the success of the company
- Key position in the company with high impact on our SaaS product
- Great work life balance
- International and multicultural work environment
- You will be a team member in an ambitious, fast-growing, international start-up with an amazing spirit >> check us on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out some behind the scenes material from us>>
What is Smarp?
Smarp is the leading employee communication, advocacy and engagement SaaS provider with operations in Helsinki, Stockholm, London and New York with more than 60 full-time team members. Smarp exists to inspire every professional to be an influencer by making knowledge sharing simple and rewarding. At it’s core, Smarp helps employees to discover and share professional content to their external social media networks, which creates value for themselves as professionals, the employer and their networks. Smarp is the number 1 choice for employee advocacy software, see how it works >>>
Look for more info from our homepage: www.smarp.com